Friday, May 13, 2011

Working 9 to 5

The next two weeks are going to be very interesting for our family.  Daris is going to a pump class for work and is working 9 to 5, Monday thur Friday!! I'm STILL doing jury duty, 8 to 4, Monday thur Thursday and working Saturdays at my normal job.  We are going to have normal work hours for the first time in our marriage. Also next week, Robyn is staying at my mother's house for three days! ..............

 Is our marriage going to survive this?!? Are we going to kill each other having to see one another every night?  Are we still going to eat at the dinner table? Am I going to miss my nightly breaks have the bed all to myself? Will Daris miss his "guy time" at work? Will we miss our little girl?  Will we enjoy sleeping in and staying up late?  Will our house be to quite with Robyn gone?  Will we find things to fill our time? Will we see a movie? Can Daris and I go back to our lives without Robyn for a couple of days or will we fail and have to pick her up early?  Will we miss our nightly "bath time" with Robyn?  Will we still check her crib at night?  Will we still rock back and forth, when holding an object?  Will we still look in the back of the car for the car seat?  Can we even enjoy the three days Robyn is gone?  I have all of these questions about going back to our lives before Robyn (BR)  All I can say is................... there is no going back to our lives BR.

I think the only one who is going to enjoy this is the dog!

No comments:

Post a Comment