Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Baby came back!

I did it!!!!!
I must be a typical mom, Robyn came home and started to whine because she didn't have a very good nap in the afternoon and I wanted to send her back!  I missed her but I wanted to send her back!  Then I remembered why I missed her so much.......
Her laugh
Her smile
Watching her try to crawl
Watching her eat a sour blueberry
Seeing her try and pet West when she walks by
Giving hugs and kisses
Hearing her say Mama or Dada
Wave bye bye
Her cute naked butt!
Splashing in the tub
Cuddling before bed
The sound when she sucks on her uh oh
Can't forget the snorts in her sleep
I was unpacking her things and set her down to play on the floor and before I knew it, she had tipped over the sock basket and was throwing socks everywhere and laughing about it!  I just love her so much.  I also can't wait until she spends the night at her Grandma's again! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment