Sunday, May 22, 2011

Day One

Today was the day.  We dropped off Robyn at my parent's house for three days.  We had to laugh on the way home. Daris was driving and he still would look in the rear view mirror to look at Robyn's empty car seat spot.  I just did the first check in with my Dad.  They survived with only one poopy diaper up the back.  My Mom rocked Robyn to sleep.........that is what I think I miss the most.  I love cuddling with Robyn at night.  I guess the dog will have to do or I can pull out my old stuffed bear named Papa Bear.  Walking in the door tonight I realized that Robyn's things are taking over the whole house.  She's not even crawling yet and there is still stuff everywhere.  She doesn't move anything, we move it for her.  I guess this would be a good time to "Spring clean" her room and maybe start changing out her clothes to larger sizes.  Well here is to a good night sleep and having time to have breakfast in the morning before court!!!

I still think I'll check her crib before I go to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment