Monday, May 23, 2011

Day Two

I can do this, I can do this.......
Woke up this morning to my alarm clock and not to Robyn talking to herself or laughing at herself in her crib.  It was kinda weird.  I actually had time this morning to have breakfast, granted it was only a bowl of cereal and wasn't that hard to make.  Mom video chat with me before heading off to court.  Robyn just looked into the camera and wanted to get back to jumping in her johnny jump up.  It makes me so happy to know that she's having such a great time with her grandma and grandpa!  They kept updating me with pictures of her playing or napping!  I didn't realize how quite our life was BR!  Tonight was the night.  Daris and I went on our first date since Robyn was born.  Even though we were on a date, we still looked at baby girl clothes at the pumpkin patch!  We had a great time.  We went to the movies and dinner.  We were actually holding hands walking through the mall instead of pushing a stroller or trading off Robyn to each other.  I even forgot how good movie theater popcorn tasted!  We decided we shouldn't wait another nine months before we go on a date again!  Didn't do anything that I planned on doing, it was all about my marriage today.  It was needed very much and it did us wonders.  Tomorrow is the day to spring clean the house.  I think I can go another day without Robyn being around.  Daris asked if I wanted to go and pick her up early.  I said no.  Realizing we needed some time for us and ourselves.  Although, I think West is missing her highchair buddy!  Here is to another day of waking up to the alarm and cold cereal!

No comments:

Post a Comment