Thursday, December 1, 2011

Who can't wait for Christmas?!?

ROBYN!


Although I would have to say me too.  The past couple of days I've been decorating our home for Christmas.  The village took me a day and now that Robyn can walk around, I have to put the houses in different areas this year.  Daris and I put the house lights up yesterday.  Took us forever to replace some of the bulbs that were dead.  We didn't add new lights this year....going for a fake Christmas tree!!  It's sad to see my neighbor's yard.  No lights up and it's so dark over there, I always looked forward to her lights.  It will be interesting to see what happens when Robyn goes to visit Santa this year.  I think there is going to be some major tears shedding......even walking around the mall and seeing Santa there gives her a scare.  It just must be built into kids to cry when they see him.  I have to say, I was one of those kids....must have passed it on.

No comments:

Post a Comment