Wednesday, June 8, 2011

YOGA!

Robyn is starting to crawl around the house like crazy......well it's really not crawling just yet, it's more like doing the worm. Up, down, up, down.  Anyways, she's having trouble gripping the hard wood floors with her knees.  Being the smartest person I know ;) I decided to put my yoga mat down for her and what do you know, it worked!  Now she just loves it! 

Jury duty is finally done.....nine LONG weeks.  Found out that I'm the alternate so I'm sort of on call I guess you could say, until they reach a verdict.  Day two and nothing so far.

 Daris ended up having a crappy day yesterday according to him.  Robyn was fighting going down for a nap and Daris just got her to sleep and was walking to her room to put her down.  Well the baby gate was up and he forgot to lift his leg all the way up and over it.  He tripped and banged his knee into the wall and almost landed on Robyn.  Needless to say she woke up screaming.  An hour later Daris put her to sleep again and was walking again to her room.  Didn't lift his leg all the way up again, although, he cut his other foot this time and almost fell on Robyn again.  He was done walking over the babygate and kicked it and broke it. He sure showed that baby gate!!  Personally I think the baby gate won..... cut on foot and bummed knee.

1 comment: